BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's mah birfday!

That's right, guys: IT'S MAH BIRFDAY!

Today was a splendid day! The kids at work were awesome. We got to make a cake! And I got to see my whole family, including my sister, who's been in Boston the whole summer. And my mommy bought me a chocolate Torte and Lactaid ice cream, yumyumyummy.

My boyfriend brought me to Cirque Du Soleil's "Ovo" on Saturday night. It was fucking awesome! The set was the best out of the five shows I've seen (Dralion, Varekai, Kooza, Allegria), and there were many acts that I've never seen before (Cirque shows tend to have variations of the same acts).

I got a Keurig single cup coffee machine, too. I am so pumped about that. I can't wait to have a decent cup of decaf every morning!

Bedtiemz now. I'll write about my job soon, I promise!

0 comments: