BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm changing my style

So I've sucked at updating this thing so far. I think it's because my approach is all wrong. I refrain from posting because I feel like nothing interesting ever happens in my life, but I realized today that a blog isn't necessarily for life updates: it's to share your thoughts. So I'm going to aim to share one thought a day. That's pretty ambitious, I know. Realistically, it'll probably end up being a couple thoughts a week.

Anyway, here goes:

Often times I find myself thinking about my wedding day. I'm not sure if this is because I'm in a loving and stable relationship, or if I would be pondering the event frequently regardless of my relationship status.

I like to think about all the details: what flowers will be in my bouquet, what type of food I'll have at the reception, how many people I will invite, et cetera. I'd like to share a few of my visions, if you don't mind:

Theme: Autumn
Location: Outdoors, in a field lined with colorful fall trees
Bouquet: Fall colors with orange Lilies and deep red Roses
Dress: Strapless mermaid cut, off-white

And of course, the reception will have nonstop dancing. I plan to be burning up the dance floor with my sweet grooves.

I know that the wedding is only the beginning of a wonderful lifetime with somebody else, and therefore less time and effort should be put into it than the actual relationship... but weddings are so fun to think about!

0 comments: