BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It finally sets in...

The "school" feeling has finally set in. As midterms approach and the workload piles on, and as the extra-curriculars become more demanding and the friendships more strained, our old friends Stress and Routine show their faces once more.

I haven't been having a bad time - in fact, my experience has been far from that. It's just that the surreal glow of a new school is finally coming into focus, and the sharpness of reality has returned.

But prior to that feeling, we had Big Sib/Little Sib week! Each morning I awoke to presents outside my door and hints as to who my big sib(s) were, and on Thursday evening we had the big reveal. I got such cute presents, and I can't be more pleased with my sibs!

And this past weekend we had Fall Break. That couldn't have come soon enough. Now I'm counting down the days to Family Weekend. My mom and brother came out to visit on Friday, but one day wasn't enough. I miss my family!

Aaaaand I still need to pick a Halloween costume. Phooey.

0 comments: