BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm not a cunt, I swear!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Why can't I just be happy?

I'm not a cunt, I swear. My problem is that I'm a worrywart. I worry, I get nervous, and I get quiet. As a result, I come off as a total bitch. BUT I'M TOTALLY NOT ONE! So why do I allow myself to come off as one?

I don't mean this to sound conceited in any way, but I know that I am a good person. I'm kind, I'm funny, I'm smart, and I just have a very agreeable personality altogether. So why the fuck do I have so much trouble showing people that?!

I'm truly pissing myself off. It's not like I've only misrepresented myself once; I've misrepresented myself repeatedly. In front of all the same people, too. I've done nothing to convince them that I'm not a moody bitch, but I've done a wonderful job of reinforcing the idea that I am one. I feel like it's too late now to do anything about it, but I'm going to have to keep trying.

Please, please believe me when I say that I am a good, pleasant person. I promise that I am, and I'm horribly sorry that I haven't been able to prove that yet. Please give me another chance. Please?

0 comments: