BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's about friggen time!

Finally getting a chance to update this thing! Gawd!

Yeah, it's been pretty busy. School hasn't been overly demanding this year so far, and even though this week has been the busiest I've had in a while, it doesn't even compare to my busy weeks last year. The most time-consuming aspects of my week weren't even school-related - I had job training two of the nights and a three-hour lab on one of the others. If I didn't have an exam today, that probably wouldn't even have seemed like much of a packed schedule. It was just the squeezing-in-time-for-studying part that made it seem extra busy.

I never got fully depressed or anything, but as you may have noticed from my last few posts, I did hit a bit of a low point. I'm doing better now. I haven't been plagued with too many melancholy thoughts as of late (which may or may not have had to do with my busy-ness). The only sadness I've experienced in, like, the last week and a half was caused by a disturbing dream I had last night. The good news about that is that dreams aren't real life, so I'm feeling just fine in my waking self.

IT'S ALMOST OCTOBER YAAAAAAAY! I love October! Next to December, it's my favorite month. Just like with December, a lot of that has to do with the holiday at the end of it. Halloween has always been one of the days I look forward to most out of the year. I like to dress up and eat candy. But I also like October because of the general feel of the month: freshness, mischief, crisp Autumn air, apples, pumpkins, corn maizes, black cats... I can't exactly pinpoint the feeling October arouses in me, but whatever it is, I LOVE it.

Speaking of October and Halloween, I still don't have any costume ideas....

0 comments: