BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in Boston!

I am officially moved in and cozy here at my new dorm. I love my room! It's so much bigger than I was expecting. You could easily fit a king-size blow-up mattress on the floor between the beds.

I got here yesterday at about 11:20 AM. After carrying all my stuff up four flights of stairs (my poor dad nearly had a heart attack), I met the rest of my family and hung out with them for a bit. They left after dinner and I met my buddy Aaron to hang out. The whole night was pretty low key; we just listened to music, played Super Smash Brothers (I suck at it >:[), and watched some movie about the Doors on TV. I got back to my dorm around 1 and talked to my roommate for a good half hour before going to sleep.

Speaking of my roommate, she's really nice! We spent several hours of the day today doing some roommie bonding. All I can say is that so far, so good. I can only hope that the rest of the year with her is just as great as these past two days!

Tomorrow begins the fall semester. This half of the year, I will be taking Drugs and Behavior (Psychology), Quantitative Reasoning (computer science), Biology I, American Sign Language, and FENCING! I'm excited to learn how to sword fight. Especially because it may be applicable later in life. Ha ha.

I can feel in my gut that it's going to be a great year :D

1 comments:

Tracey said...

I hope that your year goes well Amy, I will have to come and visit you in Boston!