BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The first week of classes

This was the first official week of classes here at Smith, though for me it was barely a week as I only had classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (that's right - NO FRIDAY CLASSES! BOOYAH!).

I really like my classes so far! This semester I'm taking Abnormal Psychology (which is gonna kick my ass!), Research Methods, Children's Literature, and Modern Biology for the Concerned Citizen. I already have a buttload of reading to do, but reading is never really much of a burden to me.

I also finally got a work-study job! I'm an office assistant for Student Affairs. The work environment is really relaxed, and the people I work with are really young and chill. It's going to be a good job, I can tell.

I best be off or else I'll be late to my INTERVIEW WITH WOZQ RADIO! I applied for a specialty show focusing on heavy metal. That would be pretty sweet if I got the gig.

0 comments: