BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Movies, clubs, and getting buff

So much for posting frequently! I suppose that's what happens when life gets in the way. I'll do a few quick updates to get me up to speed:

Friday: I went on a movie "date" with my neighbor. We went to see Easy A but ended up seeing Going the Distance instead because the other movie was sold out. I'm actually really glad things ended up that way because the movie was really good! We laughed, we cried, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. When we got back to Jordan, we stayed up talking until quarter of 4 in the morning! My ass was dragging the next day for sure, but it was well worth it. I love one-on-one bonding sessions and old-fashioned fun!

Yesterday: I auditioned for three acapella groups. I was REALLY nervous, which ended up affecting my performance at the first two auditions because my nerves made me really out of breath. My third audition went really well, and if I get a callback to any of the groups, it would probably be that one. I hope I make it into one of them! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I feel the groups are pretty selective.

Ongoing: getting buff! The drop-in fitness program "Get Fit Smith" has been making this pretty easy by providing me with fun exercise classes that fit into my busy schedule. I've been working out at least 5 days a week for the whole time I've been here. I think I'm well on my way to reaching my goal of losing 5 pounds by Halloween!

That's all I have to say right now, I think.

Oh wait! I got a tumblr account! Check it out: a sullen riot penetrating through her mind

0 comments: