BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's a small world after all!

I love it when small-world things happen!

Yesterday my roommate commented on my neighbor's shirt, which showed the logo of what used to be the student events planning organization here. Then I commented on how I remember visiting their booth at Open Campus last April and how they gave me a free flashlight key chain. And then my neighbor goes "OH MY GOD I TOTALLY REMEMBER TALKING TO YOU! YOU WERE WEARING A LEATHER JACKET!" And then suddenly, in my memory, I saw her standing at the table, asking me about why I wanted to transfer and giving me the key chain, and I was like "OHMYGOSH! THAT WAS YOU! AND YES I WAS WEARING A LEATHER JACKET WITH LEOPARD PRINT ON THE INSIDE!"

I just love it when things like that happen! It's so funny how we ended up being neighbors and friends. As my neighbor said to me later, "It's like it was meant to be!"

0 comments: